Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Roundtable With Turd, TO & Rhule (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Osborne is looking every bit of 80+, but he remains sharp and there was a lot of good commentary there. I am pumped for Rhule. I was excited for Frost, but this feels completely different.
Agree - he surprised me.

Listening to message boards you'd think he'd have severe dementia, and be in a nursing facility.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Agree - he surprised me.

Listening to message boards you'd think he'd have severe dementia, and be in a nursing facility.
I have family members who know TO's children & grandkids. They have been worried about TO's mental slip for quite a few years. He definitely looks his age but seemed quite with it mentally today. Doesn't mean he hasn't had some bad days.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Great to see them all clearly on the same page. I have so much respect for each of those 3, and it's clear that each of these guys does too.

TO deserves to see NU functioning well & expanding/building on his legacy rather than trashing it.

Turd deserves kudos for bridging the gaps that dysfunction really expanded between some different groups.

Rhule deserves this job and is clearly doing all the right things so far.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have family members who know TO's children & grandkids. They have been worried about TO's mental slip for quite a few years. He definitely looks his age but seemed quite with it mentally today. Doesn't mean he hasn't had some bad days.
I've got a good friend - former player - who spent time with TO last week after meeting with Turd about giving something back to University that is centered around the ag community (where my buddy made his $$$). He didn't feel TO was any worse mentally than any other 80 year old he's interacted with. Doesn't mean there aren't health concerns - there are - but he was engaging and personable during his meeting with my friend.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
A couple subtle shots at some Frost cliches in there
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
Nice to see TO publicly onboard with the Rhule transition
This has not been the case with the 2 prior outsider coaching hires
I think he was genuine in saying “I really like what Matt has been doing & would do nothing differently”
Hopefully Rhule can get us back on track before TO croaks. It would be hard to see the empire you built left in ruins bc of pride & buffoonery after you left

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds