Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule with another fantastic speech (1 Viewer)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I'm sure they do and they just keep coming which is impressive. That was more tongue in cheek I guess.
I got it I just felt the need to say it. like you said-impressive. But when you are genuine there is no running out of speeches. We are in for a real treat in the coming years as fans. Especially if we keep getting access to this stuff.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
I got it I just felt the need to say it. like you said-impressive. But when you are genuine there is no running out of speeches. We are in for a real treat in the coming years as fans. Especially if we keep getting access to this stuff.
Definitely. If anything it not only shows the fans a glimpse behind the curtain but to recruits who can't be at every game. If I was 18 years old I'd want to play for a coach like that!

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
They all come straight from his heart.
Right. I know it's hard for some to believe, but some are skilled at creativity and being original.

It's not as if Rhule stands in front of a mirror and practices.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds