Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rgrachek cracked the case on voter fraud today

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
God he's an amazing troll

rgrachek

Athletic Director​

Gold Member
We banter this back and forth with comments about the macro data with response that you're an election denier, bla, bla, bla. But I have some serious shit I just discovered this morning to share.

We are going to be out of town on election day for the Georgia runoff for Senate on December 6, so we went to the Cobb County election board this morning with our applications for absentee ballots. My wife and I have voted in every election every 2 years and in any special elections since we turned 18, 45 years ago. We always vote in person and this is the first time that we have asked for an absentee ballot.

To our astonishment, the Cobb County election board does not have any record that I or my wife voted in the 2020 or 2022 primary or general elections. NO RECORD. Our votes were not counted, even though we filled out the paperwork at the polls, had our information entered, received our key card, put the key card into the machine, voted for our candidates, printed our ballot, and cast our vote from our ballot. NO RECORD.

We have been completely disenfranchised for the last 2 elections! Jesus Christ, how many people did this happen to who voted like we did? Does this explain how in a county that voted by a margin of 60-40 republican from the 90s to 2018 all of the sudden voted 56-44 democrat in the last 2 elections?

Guys, this isn't just the normal political banter. This is really serious shit that we heard from the horse's mouth this morning. My wife and I are apoplectic right now. Do we live in a banana republic?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back