Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ragcrack (1 Viewer)

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Ol’ ragcrack this morning suggested TO or some of our former players should be calling the players that miss practice or lifting sessions.

That is an overbaked potato take... these 18 year olds won’t give 1/2 a fuck what these crusty old folks have to say.

Who are these people?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Ol’ ragcrack this morning suggested TO or some of our former players should be calling the players that miss practice or lifting sessions.

That is an overbaked potato take... these 18 year olds won’t give 1/2 a fuck what these crusty old folks have to say.

Who are these people?
Please tag me so I can evaluate for Fresh Taters

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
TO shouldn't be calling anyone. I have relatives who are close with TO's family. Because of that I've even gotten to watch some football games with him. TO has been struggling for a few years mentally and his family is worried about him. It sucks getting old but for some the mind just starts to go. TO is a shadow of his old self mentally.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
TO shouldn't be calling anyone. I have relatives who are close with TO's family. Because of that I've even gotten to watch some football games with him. TO has been struggling for a few years mentally and his family is worried about him. It sucks getting old but for some the mind just starts to go. TO is a shadow of his old self mentally.
Maybe he could just text them gifs instead?

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Looks to be about 5 years too old to be president.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
can you work up some Fire Edits that he could utilize? I am sure recruits would be impressed if his texts included fire edits of TO chillin with current celebrities like Post Malone, Cardi B or Cash Me Outside Girl.
Imagine getting this pic texted to you from TO with "I made this for you. Love, Tom."

5wnj4O1.png

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
That basically makes you Nebraska Football royalty

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
My grandma was sharp as a tack until her late 80's. I only saw her once or twice a year since moving up here so I was especially sensitive to it and it broke my heart but when the mind goes it goes.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds