Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Editorial Question (2 Viewers)

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Single guy checking in… usually goes in spurts for me. On a nice streak now with 3 different girls in the last 4 weekends (two were new, one was a girl I’ve fucked a ton in the past) but had probably a two month dry streak going on before that.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Single guy checking in… usually goes in spurts for me. On a nice streak now with 3 different girls in the last 4 weekends (two were new, one was a girl I’ve fucked a ton in the past) but had probably a two month dry streak going on before that.
Feast or famine. Do you find yourself lowering your standards in times of famine?

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Feast or famine. Do you find yourself lowering your standards in times of famine?
A few years ago… yeah. Definitely some stuff I’m there I’m not proud of. But different now that I’m a bit older and can realize the consequences of my actions lol.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
My question is who is all ACTUALLY getting anal? Fun to talk about, yada yada, but is this happening frequently out there? Is it worth the hassle?
Rejected No Way GIF by Overlook Horizon

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I
My question is who is all ACTUALLY getting anal? Fun to talk about, yada yada, but is this happening frequently out there? Is it worth the hassle?
It's a very short time frame for this to happen. You have to catch them right before their blacked out drunk. It's really difficult to figure out if their close or chance the wait and then they'll pass out. Hahaha

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds