Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Push notifications

I might have to disable the notifications, although they are cool. They also show up on windows if you use chrome.

I don't know how to explain a "boner alert" or "unnecessary gayness" notification if I'm sharing my screen for a work meeting.

1602043301144.png

I might have to disable the notifications, although they are cool. They also show up on windows if you use chrome.

I don't know how to explain a "boner alert" or "unnecessary gayness" notification if I'm sharing my screen for a work meeting.

View attachment 301
Haha I turned mine off too. Mostly because @RedSeaRising and @Tyneb23 notifications showing up on my work computer was a little scary

Haha I turned mine off too. Mostly because @RedSeaRising and @Tyneb23 notifications showing up on my work computer was a little scary

Haha, the screengrab I posted was just the notification panel on my computer. Someone reply to this with unnecessary gayness real soon and I'll try to be quick enough to see if the actual reaction is in the notification.

The platinum board creation story, while underwhelming and hilarious so far, continues to be written.

Every new invitee and every new feature might have unintended consequences.

1602044426305.png1602044426305.png1602044426305.png1602044426305.png

Wait, do @Jim14510 and @Elizabeth Reed have a deep fewd like mine with jbt25 (who I scroll past every black helmet post), except they reply to eachother?

Spelling errors are intentional in this post.
Not sure you can compare any relationship with jbt to anyone else that ever existed.

No feud. I like to give boomer shit. He's terrible at comebacks.

Wait, do @Jim14510 and @Elizabeth Reed have a deep fewd like mine with jbt25 (who I scroll past every black helmet post), except they reply to eachother?

Spelling errors are intentional in this post.
Jim Bob has called me out a time or two on the RS of S but I kicked him in the shins so he knew I meant business and all’s good, right Jim? 😎

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back