Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdoodoo Prediction Thread

Purdodo 23
Nebraska 20

My goodness there is a lot of delusion ITT. When is the last time we scored 30+ points against a Big Ten team? When is the last time we beat a Big Ten team in back to back years?

We have questions all over the oline. The book is now out on how to attack our offense and Satterfield always struggles to adjust.

We have a struggling defense and pathetic ST’s. Teams view us as a get right game, Purdoodoo will be chomping at the bit to get after us. Teams know that they just need to keep it close and Nebraska will fold.

We’ve lost 5 straight Big Ten games for a reason, we just aren’t a good team and soon enough more will realize this. We will lose this game, book it.
It was hilarious being the “get right game” for like 3 or 4 teams in a row down the stretch last year. I could certainly see that trend continuing.

Our defense:
Austin Powers GIF by Pixel Bandits

Purdodo 23
Nebraska 20

My goodness there is a lot of delusion ITT. When is the last time we scored 30+ points against a Big Ten team? When is the last time we beat a Big Ten team in back to back years?

We have questions all over the oline. The book is now out on how to attack our offense and Satterfield always struggles to adjust.

We have a struggling defense and pathetic ST’s. Teams view us as a get right game, Purdoodoo will be chomping at the bit to get after us. Teams know that they just need to keep it close and Nebraska will fold.

We’ve lost 5 straight Big Ten games for a reason, we just aren’t a good team and soon enough more will realize this. We will lose this game, book it.
You make me miss the duck

My goodness there is a lot of delusion ITT. speaking of delusion...

When is the last time we scored 30+ points against a Big Ten team? Purdoodoo, last year, you clueless dolt
Maybe consider watching some football outside of Husker football before making outlandish statements. Or just learn to understand football at all if you're thinking things are the same as last year.

Maybe consider watching some football outside of Husker football before making outlandish statements. Or just learn to understand football at all if you're thinking things are the same as last year.
We scored 31 almost a year ago and that needed a blocked kick returned for a TD to get there. I watch a bunch of fball outside of Nebraska I consistently see teams do simple things that we can’t do.

What indications do we have that show us we are a good team? We aren’t good! Get outside of your Nebraska bubble and realize that.

We scored 31 almost a year ago and that needed a blocked kick returned for a TD to get there. I watch a bunch of fball outside of Nebraska I consistently see teams do simple things that we can’t do.

What indications do we have that show us we are a good team? We aren’t good! Get outside of your Nebraska bubble and realize that.
Since you're so insistent on only showing up and spamming when we lose, why don't you tell me what indications are that we are a bottom two in the league team. Because that's what Purdoodoo is. So go ahead, tell us. And none of your usual generalities.

Since you're so insistent on only showing up and spamming when we lose, why don't you tell me what indications are that we are a bottom two in the league team. Because that's what Purdoodoo is. So go ahead, tell us. And none of your usual generalities.
1.) Terrible ST's
2.) Lack of handoff run game
3.) A defense who doesn't get off the field
4.) Highly penalized team
5.) We are absolutey awful in 1 score games. Rhule is every bit as bad as Frost in-game.
6) Most importantly, we are just a losing program. We play down to our competition and lack the ability to ever put a team away. Purdoodoo will view this as a get right game and the opportunity to turn around their season. I guarantee you that Purdoodoo is licking their chops to play this game, Nebraska is a get right game. How are we somehow above Purdoodoo? Last time I checked we've lost our last 5 Big Ten games.

1.) Terrible ST's
2.) Lack of handoff run game
3.) A defense who doesn't get off the field
4.) Highly penalized team
5.) We are absolutey awful in 1 score games. Rhule is every bit as bad as Frost in-game.
6) Most importantly, we are just a losing program. We play down to our competition and lack the ability to ever put a team away. Purdoodoo will view this as a get right game and the opportunity to turn around their season. I guarantee you that Purdoodoo is licking their chops to play this game, Nebraska is a get right game. How are we somehow above Purdoodoo? Last time I checked we've lost our last 5 Big Ten games.
You're so predictable.

1. ST doesn't suck. The kicking game sucks. Big difference.
2. Lol wtf. As a team we are averaging 4.1 ypc and our top 2 backs are averaging 5 and 9.5 ypc, respectively. I don't care if we hand them the ball, toss it, mail it, or do the fumblerooski every play. Those are good numbers.
3. The defense had one rough half and suddenly they suck? Convenient for you.
4. This I'll agree on, although there's been a large number of questionable calls, particularly the CO game.
5. Based off the single one score game we've had to date? You can't play this game of "well last year and when Frost was here, too" when you're now working with arguably the top QB the Huskers have trotted out in over a decade.
6. A losing program that's 3-1? Interesting conclusion. Somehow Purdoodoo is going to have a miraculous recovery against this "losing program" when their only win (and the losses haven't even been close) is against an FCS program coming off a 1-10 season.

It'll be nice when you crawl back in your hole Saturday evening to only return after the OSU game trying to tout how terrible we suddenly are again.

You're so predictable.

2. Lol wtf. As a team we are averaging 4.1 ypc and our top 2 backs are averaging 5 and 9.5 ypc, respectively. I don't care if we hand them the ball, toss it, mail it, or do the fumblerooski every play. Those are good numbers.
4. This I'll agree on, although there's been a large number of questionable calls, particularly the CO game.
5. Based off the single one score game we've had to date? You can't play this game of "well last year and when Frost was here, too" when you're now working with arguably the top QB the Huskers have trotted out in over a decade.
6. A losing program that's 3-1? Interesting conclusion. Somehow Purdoodoo is going to have a miraculous recovery against this "losing program" when their only win (and the losses haven't even been close) is against an FCS program coming off a 1-10 season.

It'll be nice when you crawl back in your hole Saturday evening to only return after the OSU game trying to tout how terrible we suddenly are again.
ST is absolute ass, my dude. Kick coverage is awful, we have no return game either. Boomschini hasn't fucked us yet, but he will.

ST is absolute ass, my dude. Kick coverage is awful, we have no return game either. Boomschini hasn't fucked us yet, but he will.
He fucked us against Illinois on his 1st punt of the 2nd half. Kicked a rocket all the way across the hash and gave our coverage team absolutely no chance.

You're so predictable.

You are delusional if you are really trying to look at this years team in a vacuum. These issues go back almost a decade now. We’ve played 3 really bad teams and 1 average team. Go back to last year and look at our numbers against Big Ten competition, it’s abysmal.

I take it based on your comments you have us going 6-1 into Ohio State? There is a much higher chance we are 3-4 than 6-1. We are losing program until we prove otherwise. How’s Dylan do down the stretch against Illinois? He made the same losing plays Nebraska players always make. It’s rinse and repeat.

35 in kick return.
79 in punt return.
Those are both much better than absolute ass.

Kick coverage could certainly be better, but in 19 total returns (12 KO, 7 Punt) how many would you have considered big returns? I can think of 1 from the Colorado game.

And playing the but he will card is ridiculous. Maybe he will maybe he won't, the fact is he's been very consistent this year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back