Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdoodoo Prediction Thread

Purdoodoo is bad bad. I think it's a tight race between them and UCLA for our easiest remaining game, either Purdoodoo taking the lead on it.

I'll go 42-7.

Huskers - 49
Purchase a dildo - 7

Both the offense and defense come out pissed off and take it out on poor Purdoodoo. Starters play the entire game to clean up their second half blunders this year. Kickers don’t get a chance to kick because they’re scum and don’t deserve it.
Agreed

Purdodo 23
Nebraska 20

My goodness there is a lot of delusion ITT. When is the last time we scored 30+ points against a Big Ten team? When is the last time we beat a Big Ten team in back to back years?

We have questions all over the oline. The book is now out on how to attack our offense and Satterfield always struggles to adjust.

We have a struggling defense and pathetic ST’s. Teams view us as a get right game, Purdoodoo will be chomping at the bit to get after us. Teams know that they just need to keep it close and Nebraska will fold.

We’ve lost 5 straight Big Ten games for a reason, we just aren’t a good team and soon enough more will realize this. We will lose this game, book it.

Last edited:
DONU 37 Purdoodoo 20

A solid, but unspectacular win. I'm not fortunate enough to witness a beat down in person.

If I decide not to make the short trip....
Probably a DONU win @ 49-0

Not gonna lie this game has me a bit nervous but looking at FPI we have an 80% chance to win.

For me to predict a Purdoo victory would be to admit that analytics literally don't matter when it comes to Nebraska, and as much as that seems to be the case, I can't rationalize against 80% odds.

NU 35 Dookie 24

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back