Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

powerfitelite.com for you workout dudes/ladies (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver

How many of you are on board? How many of the folks in the advertisements have ever used that shaking platform?

I'm 5'9", 150#, so I need to know which infomercial or instagram thing to purchase to get ripped.

Thanks in advance. I think @Cash68847 and @HuskerDocCo will be the best sources for reviews, but I regret that @LandoHusker isn't on tPB.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
ronald mcdonald nyc GIF by ADWEEK

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Actually had a version of this at the gym I used to work at a few years back. Great if you're sore from already lifting weights, but pretty useless otherwise.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

How many of you are on board? How many of the folks in the advertisements have ever used that shaking platform?

I'm 5'9", 150#, so I need to know which infomercial or instagram thing to purchase to get ripped.

Thanks in advance. I think @Cash68847 and @HuskerDocCo will be the best sources for reviews, but I regret that @LandoHusker isn't on tPB.

Most guys won’t admit to it, OP, but anal beads and kegel balls are all you need. A tight butthole, means a tight body.
Cheers Thank You GIF by PlayStation

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds