Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

*POSTSEASON* Updated Scholarship Distribution Chart

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I removed the seniors who exhausted their eligibility.
I removed Trey Palmer even though technically he could still return. He would now be a senior.
I added Hausmann and Hartzog as sophomores because they definitely didn't redshirt. I moved all other true freshmen to redshirt freshmen but I'm not 100% on that. It's possible someone I didn't notice played more than 4 games like on special teams.
We are at 76 scholarships that I know of give or take 1-2 guys that might actually count as walk-ons. I will add the incoming freshmen once they are officially signed. IMG_20221128_123700.jpg

Last edited:
I really think it is anyone's guess as to how this roster will look one month from now. And then again after spring. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw 20-25 dudes not be a part of this team in '23.

My guesses are:
QB Thompson, Smothers, Haarberg
RB Yant, Johnson
WR All of them/None of them
*Grimes probably 100% gone
TE Hickman
OL Benhart, Banks, Conn, Lynn, Williams Jr.
DT/DE Buckley, Weaver, Newsome
LB Malcom, Bretz, Snodgrass, Gbayor
CB/S Lynum, Morton, Johnson, Clark, Nola playing time Gates

We also have OLB Nelson who could decide he is done but I'm thinking that dude loves football so much that he'll stay.

Last edited:
kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
gladiator-emperor.gif

I removed the seniors who exhausted their eligibility.
I removed Trey Palmer even though technically he could still return. He would now be a senior.
I added Hausmann and Hartzog as sophomores because they definitely didn't redshirt. I moved all other true freshmen to redshirt freshmen but I'm not 100% on that. It's possible someone I didn't notice played more than 4 games like on special teams.
We are at 76 scholarships that I know of give or take 1-2 guys that might actually count as walk-ons. I will add the incoming freshmen once they are officially signed. View attachment 17028
Thanks for the update, I believe Weaver is at OT and Tagaloa is at TE now. DL is pretty thin now thanks Tuioti.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back