Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info Please Speculate Recklessly

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I need your help.

Waterboy has been radio silent for nearly 48 hours. Mom has tried to call him and he won’t answer. She’s freaking out thinking he’s been in an accident or had a medical episode.

So naturally, I’m coming up with outlandish theories to explain his silence. For example, I sent her an article about how the Irish Mob was still alive and operating, and it sent her into an absolute tail spin.

Am I a bad son for this? Probably. Is there a chance that Waterboy is dead in Ireland and I’m going to look like a major asshole for making light of it? Possibly.

But I don’t give a shit and it’s too entertaining.

So here’s what I need from you: Ideas/theories that I can float to my mom about the whereabouts of her precious Waterboy.

Rules: there are none. Nothing is off limits. Dead in a ditch? Suffocated under a fat Irish prostitute? All are fair game. Thanks in advance.

All jokes aside, he's probably OK. I'd bet on drunk/hungover & no phone charger after a tinder date

Prayers up for the young lad
jason schwartzman please GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Ok I'll go...

How about you heard a story where they kidnap Americans for the underground Hostile murder fantasies. Like the people torcher them and murder them in horrendous ways.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back