Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Players tweeting and running smack (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
There is obviously something very wrong with the program. Are the best players playing? The spread system doesn't work in the big 10. Why not be a better version of Cockeye with a mobile qb. Chinander is in over his head.

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Not a great look for "Frost guys" to be throwing him under the bus.

hey now, he even said in his press conference, this was a rebuild, he needed to flip the culture.....I just wanna know which way it’s flipping when the majority of his own recruits have no faith in him anymore. I’m not surprised about the freshmen Florida recruits running back home.

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
The fact that a guy named Oliver Martin is getting more targets than Betts/Fleming is fucking ridiculous

I think a lot of these tweets are in reference to Martin playing, actually. The dude shows up in August, and starts playing as soon as he’s eligible. We are going to lose guys in the portal because of this.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
I think a lot of these tweets are in reference to Martin playing, actually. The dude shows up in August, and starts playing as soon as he’s eligible. We are going to lose guys in the portal because of this.
Oliver Martin was a 4-star once upon a time, so on paper, he has talent. That being said, he still white.

Mood4NU

Linebacker
Elite Member
This isn’t a good look ... Maybe Martin should play maybe not but you’ve got to get looks for Fleming Betts & brown. Heard so many great things about brown this off season & here we are in week 5 & he has had minimal impact in any games . Kick returns he’s looked good but hasn’t broken any

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds