Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Player throwing shade at Fleck... (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Doesn't paint a positive picture of Fleck. But I think most players would respond to their head coach in a similar manner if they wanted to play. No different than us kissing our bosses asses for work. Do you think if a Husker player came out in the media with negative comments about Frost that he would ever see the field?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Doesn't paint a positive picture of Fleck. But I think most players would respond to their head coach in a similar manner if they wanted to play. No different than us kissing our bosses asses for work. Do you think if a Husker player came out in the media with negative comments about Frost that he would ever see the field?
The biggest difference now is coaches have to recruit their own roster each year and kiss their players ass especially the good ones or they might jet.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Fleck will ride Mo Ibrahim 40 carries a game and win 9 again this year.

I hate it, but i wish we could find a feature tailback and just play power football.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Didn’t read any of it but Fleck screams Tequila cocktails on Friday evening on his back patio with salmon colored khaki pants bragging about the monthly bonus he’s gonna get from selling all them cars, and claiming he once piloted a fighter jet but had to land due to “weird stomach issues” meaning he got scared and shit himself

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fleck will ride Mo Ibrahim 40 carries a game and win 9 again this year.

I hate it, but i wish we could find a feature tailback and just play power football.
Bottom line is that his players buy into his bullshit. He’ll get them prepared and playing hard and they’ll overachieve like they do and we’ll be unprepared & underachieve.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Bottom line is that his players buy into his bullshit. He’ll get them prepared and playing hard and they’ll overachieve like they do and we’ll be unprepared & underachieve.
Their schedule this year is a joke too. Non-con is NM State, Western Illinois, and Colorado.

Also they don’t have to play Ohio State OR Michigan. Wish we could be that lucky

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Their schedule this year is a joke too. Non-con is NM State, Western Illinois, and Colorado.

Also they don’t have to play Ohio State OR Michigan. Wish we could be that lucky
We have the easiest schedule we have had since joining the B1G. It's almost like Warren wants to continue fucking us by giving Frost a season that even his coaching can't prevent us from getting to a Bowl Game. Get us to a mediocre 6-7 wins so the Husker Fans are divided even more on Frost.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds