Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Platinum Board = Ponzi scheme (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@MODS

I just purchased the “lifetime supporter” upgrade. Lifetime at TPB for less than a year of RSS? “What a deal!” I thought to myself.

WRONG! I was promised, among many other things, “unlimited mod powers,” and I have received NOTHING! Buyer be warned!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
@MODS

I just purchased the “lifetime supporter” upgrade. Lifetime at TPB for less than a year of RSS? “What a deal!” I thought to myself.

WRONG! I was promised, among many other things, “unlimited mod powers,” and I have received NOTHING! Buyer be warned!

Haha did you really? If it really didn’t work let me fix it

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Looks like it worked and just took awhile. Thank you for doing that, these things aint cheap!

no worries once I get that stimulate check 2.0 I’ll get that lifetime sub dawg

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
@MODS

It's all about people. How many people do you have under you so far? You get 10 in your pyramid, you'll GET your unlimited mod powers!

SantaBarbaraSker

Linebacker
tPB OG
@MODS

Wow…you seem like the dingus here... Who would be that invested in being an unpaid moderator? You couldn’t pay me enough.

Someone has far too much time on their hands.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds