Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pierre Allen Jr. (1 Viewer)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
First of all, this made me realize I’m getting old.

Pierre Allen, former DONU DE from the early Bo and Carl days, aptly names “Pierre Allen Jr.” He goes to Lincoln Southeast

For folks familiar with Lincoln HS football, is he any good?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Imagine how us “Wayne Meylan”, “Jerry Murtaugh” & “Frosty Anderson” guys are holding up.
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Imagine how us “Wayne Meylan”, “Jerry Murtaugh” & “Frosty Anderson” guys are holding up.
When Murtaugh was on the Prep staff back in the early 2000s he could still kick anyone’s ass.

My FIL grew up with his brothers in the same timeframe as the Murtaugh brothers did. He said as soon as you saw the Murtaugh brothers roll into a bar you knew a fight was coming and got the fuck out before the violence started.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
When Murtaugh was on the Prep staff back in the early 2000s he could still kick anyone’s ass.

My FIL grew up with his brothers in the same timeframe as the Murtaugh brothers did. He said as soon as you saw the Murtaugh brothers roll into a bar you knew a fight was coming and got the fuck out before the violence started.
My uncle went to college with Murtaugh. Lived by him in the dorm and said they were friends but also had some not so flattering things to say about him. In today's world he would have been booted from the team and university, maybe even worse. Said he was the toughest sum bitch he ever hung out with

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG

All my interactions with Jerry have been awesome. I've know him since I was a kid. I used to party with his son. Great guy.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
My uncle went to college with Murtaugh. Lived by him in the dorm and said they were friends but also had some not so flattering things to say about him. In today's world he would have been booted from the team and university, maybe even worse. Said he was the toughest sum bitch he ever hung out with
@Jim14510 and I were looking forward to meeting Jerry at that Game Experience deal.

So much for that shit……..😠

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
First of all, this made me realize I’m getting old.

Pierre Allen, former DONU DE from the early Bo and Carl days, aptly names “Pierre Allen Jr.” He goes to Lincoln Southeast

For folks familiar with Lincoln HS football, is he any good?
Well, I wasn't feeling old. Thanks a bunch....;)
Fuck I’m old.
i feel ya FARRRTTTT
Damn we’re all old. We need some of these youngsters to help us turn this shit show around while we’re still alive. 😂🥲❤️‍🩹
No.no.no. What the fuck. No no. I am not that old. Cmon man
Ol’ @HuskerDocCo and I don’t feel a bit sorry for you youngsters. There’s “feeling old” and then there’s actually “being old”.

Fuck, my arthritis is flaring up this morning…..😎

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds