Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

PAC12 Expansion

Yeah, I am not sure I understand why they didn’t just essentially combine with the mountain west? Why no UNLV, Utah State? Maybe there are other considerations of which I am not aware.
Read that they possibly had to leave eight teams in the Mountain West Conference in order to avoid legal ramifications from that league not being "viable" anymore. I would suspect at some point, some of those other schools will also join up.

I need something like this to happen to the Pac12. Because I’d watch the fuck out of it
Boise State
Oregon State
Washington State
North Dakota State
South Dakota State
Montana State
Montana
Wyoming
Colorado state
Eastern Washington
San Diego state
San Jose state
Fresno state
UNLV
Nevada
Utah state

I need something like this to happen to the Pac12. Because I’d watch the fuck out of it
Boise State
Oregon State
Washington State
North Dakota State
South Dakota State
Montana State
Montana
Wyoming
Colorado state
Eastern Washington
San Diego state
San Jose state
Fresno state
UNLV
Nevada
Utah state
Just get me entertaining football on after 11pm on Friday/Saturday. I don't really care how it happens

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Boise State
Oregon State
Washington State
North Dakota State
South Dakota State
Montana State
Montana
Wyoming
Colorado state
Eastern Washington
San Diego state
San Jose state
Fresno state
UNLV
Nevada
Utah state
There is some credence to this - become the premier conglomerate of FCS/G5/P5rejects and usher in a new response to the 2 conference beast that's being created. Zig when they zag baby.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back