Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Our potential new staff getting boat raced by 6-4 Texas at home 24-0 in the 2nd quarter (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Luckily we know that his DC who has been with him would be joining him because nobody else in Power 5 would want him

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe the team knows.
I don't think they know anything. My brother has numerous friends who have kids playing for KU and they all think LL will be there next season. Even the KU boosters aren't that worried about him leaving from our conversations this morning.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
On pace to give up 70 to a mediocre team with a great RB. Truly, Lance understands the Nebraska way.
LL will fit right in with the mindset of a large portion of our "Nebraska" fanbase and boosters. Thats all that really matters. Feels like we've given up on trying to play with the Big Boys and be competitive. If we end up with a B Level hire we know Turd got his nuts clipped. Turd we appreciate you fighting for us. GBR

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
I don't think they know anything. My brother has numerous friends who have kids playing for KU and they all think LL will be there next season. Even the KU boosters aren't that worried about him leaving from our conversations this morning.
Well he didn't re sign the contract they offered him. I hope for his sake he's leaving and the team has quit. Because that is a on sided track meet.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
If it’s Leipold they can’t allow him to bring that dc
So KU could keep his star OC and promote him to head coach if LL leaves. And we get stuck with his weak ass DC, who he is very close with plus has had with him since his days in Whitewater. He's Frost's Chinander and Callahan's Cosgrove.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds