Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ot- heh heh heh it’s Friday gameday whose drinking/open forum thread (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
fellas , just got off the combine and I’m PININ’ for some alcohol. I know we got a few ding bats who stay away from that and i love ya for that. however, at 99 and a Friday Husker game? BELLCHH

Doc the only thing I’m drinking right now is some high quality H2O and let me tell you what waterboy’s nuggets in the underground report really got me fired up for some H2O!

Now that may all change between now and kick off and I may be boozin it then but just workin on the H2O for now.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
Doc the only thing I’m drinking right now is some high quality H2O and let me tell you what waterboy’s nuggets in the underground report really got me fired up for some H2O!

Now that may all change between now and kick off and I may be boozin it then but just workin on the H2O for now.
yep !! BELCHH!! Really got me and my hammys fired up this AM readin that! About pushed back my lazy boy backwards I got so stiff!!

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
fellas , just got off the combine and I’m PININ’ for some alcohol. I know we got a few ding bats who stay away from that and i love ya for that. however, at 99 and a Friday Husker game? BELLCHHH
Spending a long weekend with my bride out in western Colorado. Driving around doing a little “leaf peeping”. Mother Nature puttin’ on a damn fine show around Steamboat and even better down by Snowmass, Aspen, etc.

Gonna stop for some brisket and a BL draw here in the next hour. GBR!!

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Spending a long weekend with my bride out in western Colorado. Driving around doing a little “leaf peeping”. Mother Nature puttin’ on a damn fine show around Steamboat and even better down by Snowmass, Aspen, etc.

Gonna stop for some brisket and a BL draw here in the next hour. GBR!!

The wife and I drove up to Maroon Bells the other evening beautiful drive. We drive from Aspen to Vail about once a week now another beautiful drive if you can find a time when the traffic isn't too bad.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
It’s time..
beer-drinking.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds