Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

On a positive note this is the first time since the 2016 season that we have been undefeated this late in October

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

What is their relation to you OP?

fingers crossed for “cousins” reply
I like to refer to them as good friends, some better friends than other if you know what I mean. They come down and visit me at the lake. And I don't complain. There is actually a 4th woman but I don't have a picture of her in there. Unfortunately was peeing off a buddies dock one night after bar hopping and fell in, with my phone in my pocket. Phone RIP and some weird shit where my phone wasn't properly backed up so I lost all of my contacts, texts and pictures. Sad part is I had some killer pictures on that phone from this summer.

I like to refer to them as good friends, some better friends than other if you know what I mean. They come down and visit me at the lake. And I don't complain. There is actually a 4th woman but I don't have a picture of her in there. Unfortunately was peeing off a buddies dock one night after bar hopping and fell in, with my phone in my pocket. Phone RIP and some weird shit where my phone wasn't properly backed up so I lost all of my contacts, texts and pictures. Sad part is I had some killer pictures on that phone from this summer.

7097173A-BD8E-419A-ABC3-903977F181F4.gif

That's a fantastic idea. I would like all 4 if its not too much to ask. I'd be satisfied with 1 if all 4 doesn't work out.
No comment but gonna say it really was an amazing summer. I'll try to see if I can find any more pictures that are somewhat safe to post. Sucks I lost my phone, had some crazy ass shit on there from throughout the summer. I need to figure out what the magic Ju Ju was for this summer so it happens again next summer, and the summer after, and....

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back