Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OMG, there are "Mongo's Musings" in TT today

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just started it, but there are multiple typos within the few lines, and it's loaded with Mongo's usual vim and vigor. This, combined with an actually substantive EPP, makes up for the fact that Clouse's TT section literally could have been written by @oldred.

Good times ahead, boys!

I just started it, but there are multiple typos within the few lines, and it's loaded with Mongo's usual vim and vigor. This, combined with an actually substantive EPP, makes up for the fact that Clouse's TT section literally could have been written by @oldred.

Good times ahead, boys!
I gotta have somebody who makes me look good on staff

Good times ahead, boys!
Cliffs for those of us who have finished lining Sean’s pockets with tens of dollars...

Cliffs for those of us who have finished lining Sean’s pockets with tens of dollars...
It's impossible to do it any justice by talking about the subject matter. Just a bunch of nonsense delivered as only Mongo can about covering recruiting, positional needs, etc. The one fun one substantively is he tries to make an argument that it might be a good idea not to take a QB in the '22 class. Even Clouse later on was basically like "We're definitely taking a QB in '22."

It's impossible to do it any justice by talking about the subject matter. Just a bunch of nonsense delivered as only Mongo can about covering recruiting, positional needs, etc. The one fun one substantively is he tries to make an argument that it might be a good idea not to take a QB in the '22 class. Even Clouse later on was basically like "We're definitely taking a QB in '22."
Hopefully someone has taken the reigns in posting these in his threads..

Edit: Also, I thought the whole point of @HuskerGarrett this site and the members moving over here was to completely do away with the scrolls @RR$?

Everyone has still hanging on over there after @lee_carvallo_12 & I packed up and left Sean and co. in our wake?

1618660718056.gif1618660745436.gif

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back