Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ohio St Recruiting Pre NIL (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Outside of our coaches being fucking idiots, no wonder we couldn’t play with the big boys

He didn't actually say that this guy was joking. But

What pisses me off the most about all of the cheating that went on is the national media now being like "yeah we knew it was going on" but because they thought players should be paid they said nothing about it. The rule was the rule, do your fucking job and report on it. We all knew it was cheating. Fucking donors buying "hunting leases" on a recruits backyard for 6 figures. Churches being funneled money. Everybody on Alabama was driving the same make of car. Media doesn't say shit.

The greatest thing Sankey has done for the SEC conference is to convince all the teams to quit telling on each other. And when Ole Miss all the sudden makes a huge jump in recruiting we all know it's cheating but instead of reporting on it like the media is supposed to do they just gas light everybody and say "no it's because those kids want to play in the SEC" GTFO

And because the SEC and Ohio St were just allowed to cheat, now that NIL is here they already had the apparatus in place to pay players while everybody else had to play catch up.

This is why if you're an NCAA school you cheat. And then when the spineless NCAA comes sniffing around, you lie, deny and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member

What pisses me off the most about all of the cheating that went on is the national media now being like "yeah we knew it was going on" but because they thought players should be paid they said nothing about it. The rule was the rule, do your fucking job and report on it. We all knew it was cheating. Fucking donors buying "hunting leases" on a recruits backyard for 6 figures. Churches being funneled money. Everybody on Alabama was driving the same make of car. Media doesn't say shit.

The greatest thing Sankey has done for the SEC conference is to convince all the teams to quit telling on each other. And when Ole Miss all the sudden makes a huge jump in recruiting we all know it's cheating but instead of reporting on it like the media is supposed to do they just gas light everybody and say "no it's because those kids want to play in the SEC" GTFO

And because the SEC and Ohio St were just allowed to cheat, now that NIL is here they already had the apparatus in place to pay players while everybody else had to play catch up.

This is why if you're an NCAA school you cheat. And then when the spineless NCAA comes sniffing around, you lie, deny and tell them to go fuck themselves.
Sounds like a certain Tater Island site owner we know all too well

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
It’s also hilarious that we still hear, “NIL is ruining the sport now that players get paid.” We are just seeing how the sausage was always made.

oh-hugh.gif

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
definitely fake

Also Justin Field looks like a turtle, but he's actually a fast runner

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Oh I got stories about recruiting improprieties. I've got so many friends that played major college football and in some cases made it to the NFL. Everything from Travis Henry getting $100,000 to go to Tennessee (straight from my buddy who was a Walk On at the time for the Vols), to Alabama players being given $10,000 Prepaid Debit Cards with no name on them so they couldn't be traced, to players parents getting new high paying jobs or homes,.......... but the best was the Legal Battle between Alabama & Tennessee over the paying of recruits and recruiting violation as the Bama Lawyer Phillip Shanks was the step father of 2 of my buddies. Phillip supposedly had the largest private collection of Bama Football Memorabilia and was a die hard Roll Tide. They were giving me all of the behind the scenes dirt and it was crazy. Fullmer was dirty as fuck yet he turned Bama into the NCAA over a DT recruit. He was being investigated himself and supposedly did it to try help his case. And it just snowballed. I think 2 of the Bama Asst Coaches were fired plus not allowed to coach forever or an extended period of time and Phillip was representing them in a lawsuit against Tennessee. If I remember correctly they were offered something like $25 million to settle out of court and turned it down.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds