Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

**OFFICIAL Nebraska vs Northwestern game Thread** (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Pray to whatever deity you believe in that we suffer no injuries on the o-line from here on out.

just sent 1 up to ganpati

77683350.jpg

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was at the game so haven’t read this whole thread but will just share a couple thoughts.
  • Northwestern is bad, like 2019 Maryland bad
  • The OL play got noticeably worse once the backups (our original starters at all positions but LT) came into the game
  • Yant isn’t super fast but you could tell defenders don’t enjoy tackling him and he may have the best vision of the RBs
  • Betts is so fucking talented - if he isn’t the fastest guy on the team I’d be shocked
  • Jojo is starting to remind me of Lavonte David in terms of his ability in coverage, but also diagnosing things early, blowing up plays, and making sure tackles
  • Cam Taylor-Britt is trying to do too much still and better teams will make us pay dearly for it at some point
  • They may have figured out the 4th quarter transition for night games finally… I fucking hate Thunder Struck, but playing Smells Like Teen Spirit and killing all the lights and sound when he yells “with the lights out” and then transitioning to AC/DC with the flames on the field was pretty sweet.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Was at the game so haven’t read this whole thread but will just share a couple thoughts.
  • Northwestern is bad, like 2019 Maryland bad
  • The OL play got noticeably worse once the backups (our original starters at all positions but LT) came into the game
  • Yant isn’t super fast but you could tell defenders don’t enjoy tackling him and he may have the best vision of the RBs
  • Betts is so fucking talented - if he isn’t the fastest guy on the team I’d be shocked
  • Jojo is starting to remind me of Lavonte David in terms of his ability in coverage, but also diagnosing things early, blowing up plays, and making sure tackles
  • Cam Taylor-Britt is trying to do too much still and better teams will make us pay dearly for it at some point
  • They may have figured out the 4th quarter transition for night games finally… I fucking hate Thunder Struck, but playing Smells Like Teen Spirit and killing all the lights and sound when he yells “with the lights out” and then transitioning to AC/DC with the flames on the field was pretty sweet.

I hate Cam Taylor Britt so much.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I wish

It’s basically a cookie in the shape/size of a golf ball that’s made out of almond flour and tons of sugar and ghee (butter) plus other Indian spices but this time my wife added vanilla and tiny bit of shredded coconut and it’s way better… but like I said, any white people cookie is better, even oatmeal raisin

Example:
E9zZpQRXsAIceGS
Needs more coconut…..😎

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds