Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

**OFFICIAL Nebraska vs Northwestern game Thread** (2 Viewers)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I’ve been drinking since noon and all I’ve eaten today is a slice of Casey’s breakfast pizza (sausage) and 1 of my wife’s new Laddus. (she tried a new vanilla recipe, better than her mom’s but still I’d prefer literally any white people type cookie)

Long story short I might puke and rally like this OU/KSU game deserves.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I’ve been drinking since noon and all I’ve eaten today is a slice of Casey’s breakfast pizza (sausage) and 1 of my wife’s new Laddus. (she tried a new vanilla recipe, better than her mom’s but still I’d prefer literally any white people type cookie)

Crazy shit! Haha

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG

What the fuck is a laddus? Is that slang for something sexual?

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I'm with you Garrett like always!! Would like to see some different running backs this game though. Give me Yant and Scott and a lot of passes to our t-ends! Then go vertical all second half! Also going to watch the punt returner very close on where he fields the ball.
Offensive line??? Don't run to the second level??? Or don't get to the 2nd level??? Be aggressive and mow them both over or it least try on all plays. Thanks

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
What the fuck is a laddus? Is that slang for something sexual?

I wish

It’s basically a cookie in the shape/size of a golf ball that’s made out of almond flour and tons of sugar and ghee (butter) plus other Indian spices but this time my wife added vanilla and tiny bit of shredded coconut and it’s way better… but like I said, any white people cookie is better, even oatmeal raisin

Example:
E9zZpQRXsAIceGS

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wish

It’s basically a cookie in the shape/size of a golf ball that’s made out of almond flour and tons of sugar and ghee (butter) and other Indian spices but this time my wife added vanilla and tiny bit of shredded coconut and it’s way better… but like I said, any white people cookie is better, even oatmeal raisin

Oatmeal raisin = most underrated cookie. Not the best, but most underrated.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I'm with you Garrett like always!! Would like to see some different running backs this game though. Give me Yant and Scott and a lot of passes to our t-ends! Then go vertical all second half! Also going to watch the punt returner very close on where he fields the ball.
Offensive line??? Don't run to the second level??? Or don't get to the 2nd level??? Be aggressive and mow them both over or it least try on all plays. Thanks
Also I wouldn't attempt any kicks and go for everything like Chip Kelly did

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
I wish

It’s basically a cookie in the shape/size of a golf ball that’s made out of almond flour and tons of sugar and ghee (butter) plus other Indian spices but this time my wife added vanilla and tiny bit of shredded coconut and it’s way better… but like I said, any white people cookie is better, even oatmeal raisin

Example:
E9zZpQRXsAIceGS
Made myself some spinach dip, cheese dip with all kinds of ingredients, and sloppy Joe's. That will help keep me in line with myself who is the only one allowed in the room!

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Leggo boys don’t fuck it up this week

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds