Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Orleans Bachelor Party (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
No need for an appetite suppressant in the greatest American city. Save the cocaine for shitty cities like Omaha.

I’d kill for some Hurricanes, Oysters, Crawfish, Etouffee and creole food in general right now.
(Beignets are overrated and I’d rather have most breakfast foods)

PS: pack some extra cash… decent chance somebody in the group will need bail posted and/or a bill covered for a hooker or a lost bet covered.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
No need for an appetite suppressant in the greatest American city. Save the cocaine for shitty cities like Omaha.

I’d kill for some Hurricanes, Oysters, Crawfish, Etouffee and creole food in general right now.
(Beignets are overrated and I’d rather have most breakfast foods)

PS: pack some extra cash… decent chance somebody in the group will need bail posted and/or a bill covered for a hooker or a lost bet covered.

I’m excited for the food for sure.

Should be a good group of guys that either could happen. Tight group of friends all growing up

Link-

Link Lyman invented the DLine shift
Elite Member
Honestly, don’t bother spending time on Bourbon Street. Go to the Frenchman and have yourself a time. If anyone asks for truly good gumbo, you only get that from grandma at a family gathering—not a restaurant.

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Careful with the coke you purchase on Bourbon.

Saints and Sinners on Bourbon

Erin Rose in the morning for frozen Irish coffee

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds