Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Need more Waterboy Nuggs!

A righteous insideher at least.

iu

The Righteous Gemstones is legit.

I’ll see Waterboy tomorrow and will dig for some nugs. I typically see him 2-3 times per week when our family goes out to eat. Most of what he has shared so far I have gotten through conversations during those meals, as I do not want to come across as begging for info through text. I’m trying to strike a balance between obtaining saucy nugs and also not being annoying to him haha.

And technically he moonlights as a “towel boy,” so some of you are in luck. @dsbigred1 would you like me to ask him about which players are most well-endowed?

I’ll see Waterboy tomorrow and will dig for some nugs. I typically see him 2-3 times per week when our family goes out to eat. Most of what he has shared so far I have gotten through conversations during those meals, as I do not want to come across as begging for info through text. I’m trying to strike a balance between obtaining saucy nugs and also not being annoying to him haha.

And technically he moonlights as a “towel boy,” so some of you are in luck. @dsbigred1 would you like me to ask him about which players are most well-endowed?
giphy.gif

Well, I’m not NOT curious 😉

Not a ton to report that is new information. I’ll try to get more for the EPP on Friday.

-Waterboy said there was obviously no practice today so the players could vote. That being said, captains organized an optional workout with no coaches present.

-Waterboy said Omar split time with the 1st and 2nd team on Monday.

-Waterboy said Delancey could see some time at corner or Nickel against NW because of the suspensions. Coaches were apparently nervous putting him on the field against Wisky because of how physical their run game is. That is still a concern against NW, but to a lesser extent.

That’s really it for now, sorry guys.

Very new to this board. Weird question, do these threads have multiple pages like RSS does or is everything on one page? Each thread I've pulled up literally only has one page that I can see....maybe I'm blind?

Very new to this board. Weird question, do these threads have multiple pages like RSS does or is everything on one page? Each thread I've pulled up literally only has one page that I can see....maybe I'm blind?
A lot of these threads in the Elite section are only one page. You should see page numbers and a next button when it is multiple

Not a ton to report that is new information. I’ll try to get more for the EPP on Friday.

-Waterboy said there was obviously no practice today so the players could vote. That being said, captains organized an optional workout with no coaches present.

-Waterboy said Omar split time with the 1st and 2nd team on Monday.

-Waterboy said Delancey could see some time at corner or Nickel against NW because of the suspensions. Coaches were apparently nervous putting him on the field against Wisky because of how physical their run game is. That is still a concern against NW, but to a lesser extent.

That’s really it for now, sorry guys.
Both you and the waterboy are gawt damn heroes

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back