Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

* Nebrasketball vs. Western Illinois GAME DAY * (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It would help if they ran a offense & created open looks rather than everyone taking turns to chuck shit up. Team needs a big man.
Wonder what Fred will say about not putting Andre in at any point in the first half when we were getting killed on the glass.

6 assists on 23 makes. What the fuck guys

Mood4NU

Linebacker
Elite Member
I think I’m just gonna watch baseball from now on . Nebraska major men’s sports are hot garbage

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a bullshit performance. That was a terrible product. The defensive effort was horrid imo. On ball defense by the guards wasn’t good. Nebrasketball looked soft af tonight.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
It'll make it awfully easy for me to figure out who to use the sock on if someone tries to excuse the loss due to 5 guys with minimal/no D1 experience.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a bullshit performance. That was a terrible product. The defensive effort was horrid imo. On ball defense by the guards wasn’t good. Nebrasketball looked soft af tonight.
Have we ruled out the possibility that in between the Colorado exhibition and tonight, aliens came from Moron Mountain and made our players touch a ball that stole their ability?

thE kErnEl

Cornerback
Elite Member
Have we ruled out the possibility that in between the Colorado exhibition and tonight, aliens came from Moron Mountain and made our players touch a ball that stole their ability?
Thats It Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was hard to watch that, and how the heck is this the same team that we saw throttle a solid Colorado team. Lat being out shouldn't have made that big of a difference. No excuse for losing that one even if 2-3 players were out. Why does it seem that every Poe Dunk team we play has some white boy that is just a long distance chucker?

I will say Trey McGowens at least brought some heat on those 2 dunks. Might be 2 of the best dunks I have ever seen from a Husker. Loved the one where he nutted the Center when he dunked over him. Surprised the announcers didn't pick up on the knee to the groin doubling over the big man.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was hard to watch that, and how the heck is this the same team that we saw throttle a solid Colorado team. Lat being out shouldn't have made that big of a difference. No excuse for losing that one even if 2-3 players were out. Why does it seem that every Poe Dunk team we play has some white boy that is just a long distance chucker?

I will say Trey McGowens at least brought some heat on those 2 dunks. Might be 2 of the best dunks I have ever seen from a Husker. Loved the one where he nutted the Center when he dunked over him. Surprised the announcers didn't pick up on the knee to the groin doubling over the big man.
The rebounding stat was ghastly, but not necessarily unexpected. The absolute pants shitting at the free throw line and assist numbers are going to send Fred to an early grave

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds