Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebrasketball playing like shit (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
How many fucking times can a crew blow their fucking whistles in a fucking half? Honestly. This crew is and always has been trash.

This crew is brutal...they really kill any kind of game flow.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did a lot of good things, but plenty of bad things Fred and Co can teach up. Gotta rebound better...we’re a little soft right now.

I find this team intriguing with the pieces off the bench. Plus 2 big guys that aren’t playing yet.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Did a lot of good things, but plenty of bad things Fred and Co can teach up. Gotta rebound better...we’re a little soft right now.

I find this team intriguing with the pieces off the bench. Plus 2 big guys that aren’t playing yet.
I think, to kind of state the obvious, one of the biggest things that will help rebounding is just making shots

NEHusker54

Cornerback
After playing seemingly pretty well the first 3 games you had to expect a shitty outing eventually. Glad we finally have the shooters and length! GBR GBFred!

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Teddy is a baller but worried his shot is going to be blocked into the upper deck in B1G play. Not much elevation on that jumper. Baller though.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Teddy is a baller but worried his shot is going to be blocked into the upper deck in B1G play. Not much elevation on that jumper. Baller though.
Same. He elevates like I do on his jumper, which is not a good thing at all.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds