Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NSFW Nebraska vs Wisconsin (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really don't know how good that tubby bastard is as a coach, but he has 3x more B1G wins in his first year than Frost has in year 4. FML
that's with a team that has a much thinner roster, has recruited worse, and has no history outside of Red Grange... But coaching isn't that important, amirite?

I agree...I guess he established an identity right away and Frost still doesn't really have one on offense.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
It happens to certain posters over here as well when things do not go the way they tell everyone. Once the dust settles, they always come back and try to remind people just how fucking smart they really are.
Sand Pocket GIF

I'm pretty fucking smart! Amazing in fact.

Walk Out Lets Go GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hope so but fuck the boys have nothing to play for but pride. If there’s a few bad breaks one has to wonder if they’ll just say fuck it and cash it in.
Getting rid of the offensive coaches early is a good cover for going 3-9. Everyone thinks it’s a done deal. It would be easy to pack it in. It will be interesting to see if the kids still play hard.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds