Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska vs Wisconsin official prediction thread (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Neb 20
Wisconsin 13

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
17-14 Nebby. I don't really believe it, but that doesn't matter. I can't pick the Wiskypricks.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
20-17 Big Red. Purdy and the run game do enough. Alvano walks it off

Walter Sobchak

Master of smoking meats and trees
Elite Member
13-10. Start booking your vegas bowl rooms/flights. If im wrong, well shove it200 (27).gif here and
200 (28).gif

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Chris Farley Idk GIF

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
They know we won’t be able to score on them and they feel this is a must win. I expect them to play simple and protect the ball counting on us to hand them the ball.

They start off with a scoring drive, we don’t. Then the game settles in for the defenses and we see a lot of punts. We turn the ball over some way on one drive and are losing 10-0 at half.

We open the next half scoring and go into the fourth with a 14-10 lead. Wisconsin, having focused on the run game, and short/easy passes the majority of the game, get a methodical drive to take the lead 17-14 with a couple minutes left. We get to mid field on our last drive but turn it over there. Wisconsin kneels it to victory.

We end with a 55/45 run/pass ratio where we average 3 yards a pass play and 4.5 yards a run play. Chubba goes 10/22 with 2 interceptions. EJ goes 15 carries for 90 yards, but splits his carries with AG and a sprinkling of other carriers who go 10 carries for 22 yards.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
They know we won’t be about to score on them and they feel this is a must win. I expect them to play simple and protect the ball counting on us to hand them the ball.

They start off with a scoring drive, we don’t. Then the game settles in for the defenses and we see a lot of punts. We turn the ball over some way on one drive and are losing 10-0 at half.

We open the next half scoring and go into the fourth with a 14-10 lead. Wisconsin, having focused on the run game, and short/easy passes the majority of the game, get a methodical drive to take the lead 17-14 with a couple minutes left. We get to mid field on our last drive but turn it over there. Wisconsin kneels it to victory.

We end with a 55/45 run/pass ratio where we average 3 yards a pass play and 4.5 yards a run play. Chubba goes 10/22 with 2 interceptions. EJ goes 15 carries for 90 yards, but splits his carriers with AG and a sprinkling of other carries who go 10 carries for 22 yards.
Fuck me, I'd almost rather get blown out. Sheesh

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
12-4 Huskers, we only score on field goals, our QB(s) get two safeties.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
They know we won’t be about to score on them and they feel this is a must win. I expect them to play simple and protect the ball counting on us to hand them the ball.

We end with a 55/45 run/pass ratio where we average 3 yards a pass play and 4.5 yards a run play. Chubba goes 10/22 with 2 interceptions. EJ goes 15 carries for 90 yards, but splits his carriers with AG and a sprinkling of other carries who go 10 carries for 22 yards.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Herbie

Quarterback
Rhule coaching like he’s going to be a 12 mil head coach and white coaching like he’s the next head coach

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds