Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Nebraska v Ohio State [6:00pm Peacock]

Another big home game. OSU is another bubble team. A win keeps us in front of them, a loss hurts double.

Curious to see if Gary plays. We need him big time but also hoping they don't rush him back only to get injured again.

Also, anyone else notice Mast looks like a shell of himself compared to earlier in the season? He looks slower, not making shots, not grabbing as many rebounds, etc. I wonder if the minutes he's played this year with minimal depth is starting to take its toll.

Curious to see if Gary plays. We need him big time but also hoping they don't rush him back only to get injured again.

Also, anyone else notice Mast looks like a shell of himself compared to earlier in the season? He looks slower, not making shots, not grabbing as many rebounds, etc. I wonder if the minutes he's played this year with minimal depth is starting to take its toll.
I think the minimal depth behind him has some to do with it, as well as his knee. He went back to wearing that brace against NW... hoping he doesn't have to get it scoped again.

I think the minimal depth behind him has some to do with it, as well as his knee. He went back to wearing that brace against NW... hoping he doesn't have to get it scoped again.
Ahh yeah I forgot about the scoped knee. He's still doing some good things passing the ball and he is so good at sealing off his guy when we go to the hoop. Just need more out of him to get where we want to be

Ohio State is 0-3 on the road this year while we are 12-1 at home. Crazy that Purdoodoo is the only Big10 team that is over .500 on the road at 3-2.

Having an above .500 record on the road is really an outlier. Outside of UNC at 4-0, most of the other P6 conferences have a .500 or worse road record.

Both NU & OSU have dropped three of their previous five games. Huskers are favored by 3.5. Is Gary available?

Having an above .500 record on the road is really an outlier. Outside of UNC at 4-0, most of the other P6 conferences have a .500 or worse road record.

Both NU & OSU have dropped three of their previous five games. Huskers are favored by 3.5. Is Gary available?
Yeah that's a good point. Heard he's a game time decision. If he plays I like us at 3.5.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back