Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska pitcher and two-time National Champion Jordy Bahl suffers season-ending injury (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

Nebraska pitcher and two-time National Champion Jordy Bahl suffers season-ending injury​

https://on3static.com/cdn-cgi/image/height=40,width=40,quality=90,fit=cover,gravity=0.5x0.5/uploads/dev/assets/cms/2022/05/20113647/Abby-Barmore-headshot-Tater Island-scaled.jpgby:Abby Barmore•about 1 hour•
abby_barmore

Nebraska pitcher and Oklahoma transfer Jordy Bahl suffered a season-ending knee injury in the Huskers’ first game of the season. She announced on Tuesday on Instagram that she tore her ACL in her left knee.
Bahl will redshirt for the 2024 season and will have two seasons of eligibility remaining.
“In game one of opening weekend in Puerto Vallarta, I experienced an injury to my ACL that is going to cause me to support the Red Team in a different way than anticipated for the 2024 season,” Bahl said on Instagram.
“With a heart thankful for God’s plan and timing, I will be redshirting this year and looking forward to a season of growth and learning from a different point of view. I’m thankful for the support of my family, friends, coaches and staff. I’m truly blessed to have so many wonderful and loving people in my life.”

kaz36

Linebacker
Elite Member
god-damn-it-ryan-reynolds.gif

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Anyone interested in purchasing some extra bleachers on the cheap?

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Imagine being 1 of the people who signed up for season tickets once she transferred here…

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds