Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nebraska #25 in Andy Staples’ Post-Spring Top 25 (2 Viewers)

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/andy-staples-Tater Island/id1695325427?i=1000656272246

Start at 57:25

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Ha, I love it when the link gets switched out with autocorrect.

On the side note, the way I see these early polls is that 1) Nebraska fans are going to read/listen for more viewcounts and 2) every team has a lot of question marks, but Nebraska has less, even after our 5-7 record last year.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
I got you OP:

25. Nebraska​

No, Nebraska hasn’t made a bowl game since the 2016 season. Shouldn’t we wait until the Cornhuskers at least notch a six-win regular season before ranking them? Nah. The defense will be excellent. The offense probably won’t be actively sabotaging the team as it did multiple times last year. If it can stay out of the defense’s way, a bowl game is a given. Against this schedule, a somewhat capable offense could mean a pleasantly surprising final record.

Just missed: West Virginia, Texas A&M, Liberty, Kansas, Texas Tech, Louisville, Wisconsin

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
I know a lot of fans are bitching about the Friday night Game vs. Illinois. But if Nebraska is 3-0 going into that game, there will be a lot of very interested people tuning in the night.

If they win that game, Nebraska being 4-0 will be a massive story on all the Saturday morning college football shows.

And you have to imagine Nebraska will enter the top 25 that following Sunday.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know a lot of fans are bitching about the Friday night Game vs. Illinois. But if Nebraska is 3-0 going into that game, there will be a lot of very interested people tuning in the night.

If they win that game, Nebraska being 4-0 will be a massive story on all the Saturday morning college football shows.

I Hope Please GIF

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member

Have been thinking the same way. If Nebraska takes care of business and starts 4-0 with two of those wins coming in the spotlight of prime time, the hype train will be in full effect. Croots will be begging to get onboard.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG

im not missin my 8 man football on friday nite Corn

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

I'm going #FullCornicator and loving like I've never been hurt and saying something that could be comically wrong

But Nebraska WILL BE 4-0.

I hate myself, and most of you, and life generally, but I only needed to see like 2 #RaiolaRips to know that he's a fucking dude who is gonna do man shit all over defenses

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm going #FullCornicator and loving like I've never been hurt and saying something that could be comically wrong

But Nebraska WILL BE 4-0.

I hate myself, and most of you, and life generally, but I only needed to see like 2 #RaiolaRips to know what he's a fucking dude who is gonna do man shit all over defenses
You're one of the worst people in existence and very stupid but on this rare occasion you are correct.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
I got you OP:

25. Nebraska​

No, Nebraska hasn’t made a bowl game since the 2016 season. Shouldn’t we wait until the Cornhuskers at least notch a six-win regular season before ranking them? Nah. The defense will be excellent. The offense probably won’t be actively sabotaging the team as it did multiple times last year. If it can stay out of the defense’s way, a bowl game is a given. Against this schedule, a somewhat capable offense could mean a pleasantly surprising final record.

Just missed: West Virginia, Texas A&M, Liberty, Kansas, Texas Tech, Louisville, Wisconsin

Fuck you Turd

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds