Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

NCAA Tournament Thread- General Discussion (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I bandwagoned on with Duke in high school because everyone else liked North Carolina. I‘ve flown out for a few games at Cameron Indoor and saw them in the Sweet 16 in Omaha a few years back.
I'm definitely start the Promethium Board now. Will dm every non-Dookie with an invite

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
It was literally the worst spot possible for UConn. They beat Marquette at home in a top 10 game by 30 to more of less solidify the Big East regular season title and then had to go on 48 hours rest halfway across the country to a team they’d already beaten by 20 at home with essentially nothing to play for. Just one of those situation things more than anything - most UConn fans just tossed it to the side and moved on as it was a pretty big outlier
Sound analysis. Grew up in Connecticut so pretty hardcore UConn fan. There was zero concern about that Pickle Smoochers loss. A lot of people actually didn’t mind it because it was a good gut check to remind the team that they needed to keep the pedal down at all times.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Sound analysis. Grew up in Connecticut so pretty hardcore UConn fan. There was zero concern about that Pickle Smoochers loss. A lot of people actually didn’t mind it because it was a good gut check to remind the team that they needed to keep the pedal down at all times.
Nice, where at? I am a UConn grad so this has been a ton of fun to follow

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
kevin-nash-scott-hall.gif

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nice, where at? I am a UConn grad so this has been a ton of fun to follow
I’m a product of Avon Public Schools haha. Family moved from Omaha to Naperville when I was 1 and then to Simsbury when I was 3. Moved to Avon when I was 5. Parents are still there.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds