Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Nate Clouse Update (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Can you tell the Hudl Assist guys to quit sucking ass too? Like, when the down marker is clearly visible on film, not not put 4th down when it's 3rd.

For real though, if it’s gonna take you more than 5 minutes to fix it - send it to support or your account manager and they re-submit it with a high priority tag and a manager does it

Last edited:

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
*edited to not get fired*

For real though, if it’s gonna take you more than 5 minutes to fix it - send it to support or your account manager and they re-submit it with a high priority tag and a manager does it
It gets annoying, especially when the opposing team has the light up down markers...like come on dudes. I know you're doing this shit a lot, but it fucks with my reports.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
It gets annoying, especially when the opposing team has the light up down markers...like come on dudes. I know you're doing this shit a lot, but it fucks with my reports.

The analysts that have been there a few seasons are solid - it’s the new ones that all seem to take some work.

Btw we lifted our game limit to 10/day so get all your scout film done

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
lol. Usually that is tied to a severance package, i.e. if you accept this money for severance, you also agree to non-compete and not sue us for anything related to your time here.
more typically, you received something of value at the time of the signing/hiring. Things like hiring bonus or options or something of value.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds