Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Name a time when you got your ass kicked and deserved it? (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Was picking on my best buddy and giving him a hard time. He literally Gaytor rolled me, ended up 2x state champ wrestler and 4 career loses in HS. I deserved it.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Only fight I've ever been close to was in Middle School. Just locker room giving a kid shit before gym class and he threw down his shirt and said let's go to me, I just chuckled a little and walked into gym with my friends

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m guessing most TPBers haven’t had much of a problem with this…

equalizer1.gif

MrKnightedHusker

Linebacker
Elite Member
Does getting your butt thrown through a bar window (floor to ceiling window), getting a boatload of stitches, and pounded on by two huge brothers of a crazy girlfriend? I'm 6'6" - one of them was my size and one was slightly larger - both farm dudes who could whip a bale of hay around.

It seems that they did not take to my sense of humor...

PS - Crazy Girlfriend worth it. Super worth it.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Not me, but we were all drunk in some bar in Mexico back in like 2010. This big black guy with long dreads who looked nothing like Larry Fitzgerald other than his hair walked by and my buddy was like "Larry Fitzgerald!". The guy smiled and kept walking. My buddy proceeds to do this like 5 more times throughout the night until this guy turns around and smashes a Budweiser bottle over his head. Fake Larry then open hand slaps my buddy unconscious and sprints out of the bar(he looked like Larry Fitzgerald at that moment). It was a classic moment. We still talk about it all the time.

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
Not me, but we were all drunk in some bar in Mexico back in like 2010. This big black guy with long dreads who looked nothing like Larry Fitzgerald other than his hair walked by and my buddy was like "Larry Fitzgerald!". The guy smiled and kept walking. My buddy proceeds to do this like 5 more times throughout the night until this guy turns around and smashes a Budweiser bottle over his head. Fake Larry then open hand slaps my buddy unconscious and sprints out of the bar(he looked like Larry Fitzgerald at that moment). It was a classic moment. We still talk about it all the time.

Not sure there is anything worse than a guy kicking your ass by slapping you. It basically says "don't fuck around and find out what i'd do if I got serious"

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Not me, but this guy deserved it, and in all reality, is lucky he wasn't beat to an inch of his life. Was at a wedding dance back in my college days, and these two guys were running their mouths at each other most of the night. One from my home town, the other from a neighboring town. After the wedding dance, they are both in tommy tuff nuts mode and chesting up, maybe getting ready to fight. A friend of mine, who is a massive human being, freak athlete, and super aggressive if called upon, was trying to shut it down and send both drunks home...well the dude from the neighboring town cold cocks him as he's trying to stand between them/separate them. My massive friend turns and looks at him and says you're dead. He picks up this dipshit and launches him into the parking lot and gave him a few knees to the gut which was the most disgusting sound I think I've ever heard. The dude was done. We pulled my buddy off of him and he flips out, like uncontrollable, don't know how we got him out of there because he was pissed he didn't get to punch the guy in the face. If he would have gotten the chance, he would have caved that poor schlubs face in.

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
This wasn't me, and I wasn't there either. I couldn't believe it when he told me this story, but others that were there confirmed it. I have a buddy that is big, strong, and doesn't give a fuck. At least this was true in his early to mid twenties. He's the kind of guy that if you're in an alley with a group of guys about to brawl with another group of guys. If my buddy is on the other side you'll want to switch sides. Anyway, so he was at a party and two guys took his keys (without my buddy knowing) and they ended up crashing his car. He told them he was going to find them, as he knew one of the guy's sisters or something like that. Months later he ran into them at another party. He told both of them they have a choice. They can let him have one free punch or they can run, but when he catches them he's going to beat the shit out of them. The first guy agrees to one free punch. That punch knocked out multiple teeth and put the guy in the hospital. After he went down the second guy ran, to which my buddy caught him quickly and beat the shit out of him. Needless to say the guy that gave him a free punch got it much worse. Everyone in this story was around 21 or 22 years old and apparently the guy that was in the hospital wouldn't say who had done this to him because he feared retaliation.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not sure there is anything worse than a guy kicking your ass by slapping you. It basically says "don't fuck around and find out what i'd do if I got serious"
Spitting in your face might be worse.

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I can think of a few beatings from my old man I certainly deserved.

I should have got my ass beat the night I met my now wife though. I came to the bar half torqued already and in an ornery mood. My buddy bet me a drink I wouldn't go hit on this girl at an adjacent table with two guys, at least one of which was clearly her boyfriend and both were built like linebackers. I took his bet and sat down at the table with the three of em, ignored the two males and laid it on pretty smoothly to the girl. To shorten things a bit, it ended with my buddy coming in and literally dragging my ass away from an inevitable hospital trip.

That girl wasn't my future wife btw. She came in the door a bit later and I'd had a few more drinks by that point.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
I was playing cornerback against a team that ran a full-house T backfield. They ran the ball over the left tackle. A huge hole opened up and both lead blockers came trucking through aiming right for me. I should have attacked them and at least taken one of the blockers out, but I just stood there like a deer in headlights and got blasted off my feet. I'm sure the coaches had a good laugh (or were cussing me out) watching that on film.

Closest I got. I've never been in a real fight. 🤷‍♂️

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Being in the Music/Nightclub/Bar Industry for decades I saw and/or was involved in literally hundreds & hundreds of fights. Saw lots of things I wish I could unsee.

One that comes to mind fitting this topic. A rich 48 yr old Jackass was vacationing in Vail with 3 buddies. He's at a concert and randomly grabs 4 girls asses that are standing at the bar. 1 girl turns around slapping him. He slaps her back. Random dude just jacks him after seeing him slap the girl. It escalated quickly. I was talking with my Head of Security about 20 ft away and saw Jackass hit the floor. I was on the phone calling the cops as I jumped in. Luckily a cop was at our side door talking to one of my security guys. He was in the fight with us within 15 seconds of the call.

There were about 6 guys going at it when the 2 of us jumped in but cop & my staff were there quickly. I saved his bacon cuz he went down like a sack of potatoes. And the guy was all over him. Jackass got lit up and I wrestled him out of the brawl. We subdued the guy (Good Samaritan) who worked him over and cops cuffed him. Jackass was a bloody mess. Broken nose, bloody lip, soon to be black eyes and broken orbital. He ended up needing a bunch of surgeries.

Jackass however said that wasn't the guy. The guy who dropped him was about 5-10 210 with a blonde crew cut. His friend who was with him was about 6-5 215 with long dark hair. Jackass was convinced that they guy who hit him was 6-5 with long blonde hair. And kept insisting it wasn't the guy we had in custody, even though he had blood on his knuckles plus a ripped shirt. He just combined the descriptions of the 2 guys in his mind. Cops even said this is the guy and he disagreed. Cops released the guy and Jackass went to the Hospital.

Weeks later I get a call from the detective informing me that a Lawyer had contacted them about the fight. Jackass was some big rich businessman in St Louis. He was suing me saying I let the guy go who assaulted him. Claimed we were covering up for the real person that decked him. Plus claimed me & my Security People were drunk thus not doing their jobs. None of us had drank anything. Also he had sent a Private Investigator into my place multiple times secretly video taping stuff for his case. I called a lawyer buddy in St Louis. He knew Jackass and he was a rich arrogant douchebag that would spare no expense in a lawsuit. His lawyer was one of the biggest & best lawyers in St Louis. My lawyer wanted a $25,000 Retainer Fee and said this could get quite expensive with estimates well over $100,000.

I didn't want to go to court plus I didn't want this guy sending PI's into my place trying to find stuff so he could get us in trouble. He was willing to spend money to get us shut down or in trouble. So I came up with a creative solution to make it go away while not costing me over $100,000 in court costs. His Lawyer was all over me and the detective wanting answers plus trying to bully us a bit with threats as I didn't want to spend the money to get my lawyer involved. Jackass stated to the cops in his Police Report that he grabbed the girl's asses, was slapped, slapped back and then was assaulted. I tracked down the girls who's asses he grabbed getting them to file a Sexual Assault Charge against him. Cops loved it as they knew he deserved what he got grabbing & slapping a woman. Next time his lawyer called the detective told him my intentions were to fight this in court but FYI when your client walks into the court room for the court case he is going to be arrested for Sexual Assault. Never heard back from them again.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds