Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Name a breakout Husker for this season (2 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
And tell a poster above you why they're wrong about their pick. Let's try to keep this as below the belt as possible.

Alante Brown. Pretty self explanatory. Receivers are most unproven and he's a year older than a regular freshman. Supposedly a stud in Illinois HS football but was not sheparded to college by the great chicago public school system.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Omar Manning. Will set single season receiving records for both catches and yards.
Alante Brown is wrong because he was recruited by the old WR coach. I don't even remember his name.
Rahmir Johnson is wrong because you did get aborted but amazingly lived. Thats why your face looks like that. Also your brain is as developed as an 8 year old.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Omar Manning. Will set single season receiving records for both catches and yards.
Alante Brown is wrong because he was recruited by the old WR coach. I don't even remember his name.
Rahmir Johnson is wrong because you did get aborted but amazingly lived. Thats why your face looks like that. Also your brain is as developed as an 8 year old.

Johnson's lower body is also built like an 11 year old sudanese orphan.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bryce Benhart is taller than Ed "Too Tall" Jones. Therefore his leverage is worse than Investopedia's advice on leverage.

Anyone with the name Myles Farmer will be a success at Nebraska.

Black5hirt

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Going with Alante with a side of Damann finally putting a great year in. He’s shown flashes but I want him to be a steady playmaker.

V-Doub

Poon Slayer
tPB OG
Ok, I’m a little late to this but you are all wrong and a bunch of fucking idiots. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows Cam Jurgens is gonna have a 1st team all B1G season. You guys are so fucking stupid. Don’t even think any of you dumb fucks picked Adrian Martinez. Y’all should be embarrassed

SyfromSD

El Guapo
Insider
Ok, I’m a little late to this but you are all wrong and a bunch of fucking idiots. Anyone who knows anything about anything knows Cam Jurgens is gonna have a 1st team all B1G season. You guys are so fucking stupid. Don’t even think any of you dumb fucks picked Adrian Martinez. Y’all should be embarrassed

Bruh, everyone knows Cam man Jugs inherited his step Dad's rapier wit, stunning good looks, and ability to bang any team mate's ho he wants, but he also has Dad's propensity for heavy cocaine use pre game which is why his snaps are flying all over God's creation. He'll be benched right after he craps the bed at Wisky and the next Farniok will step into his place.

My breakout player is the obvious choice....Luke McFuckenCaffrey.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds