Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mount Tatermore Match-up #1

Group A Black Helmet vs ??

• JBT

Votes: 43 91.5%
  • TheOutline

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Round 1 begins. Open it up with the black helmet vs the mystery contestent. Going to have to search out some posts by this fella to see why he gets under Johanns skin.

Each round will be 24 hours.

@Johannes de Silentio do you have 2 accounts here? Who is the other that voted for TheOutline?
Well, you essentially stacked him up against a juggernaut, so it's not like it really matters. The beauty of TheOutline is that he's been around literally forever. I remember this dude back in the early-'00s with HuskerPedia and shit like that. He seems to have gotten odder and more disconnected from reality over the years, though. Just look up some of his random OPs on RSS. They're incredibly sporadic, and they often read like he thinks he's having a one-on-one conversation with Sean Callahan or whomever. He also basically never returns to the scene of his crime--it's an OP, puzzled responses by dicks like me, and that's it.

I'm either legitimately laughing at a guy whose mind has gone to mush, or he's trolling at a level way beyond anything jbt is capable of doing.

These polls make me wish BAWB was still hanging around, but pretty sure he is bant. Always loved looking at his gun collection 🤭

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back