Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Inside Info More Nugs

HuskerGarrett

A different animal and the same beast
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It sounds like Luke is not leaving as it stands now. He’ll rep at QB and WR this spring, summer, and fall.
His dad has played a role here. You heard earlier in the week he was all but gone. There was truth to this as Luke didn’t like what Scott had to say to him about where he was as a QB. His dad stepped in and basically told Luke that Scott was right, but also, playing WR isn’t a bad thing.

Manning has played a huge role in getting Stepp and Toure here. We should hear a lot about him being a leader this spring, summer, and fall. I think he’s primed for a big year next year.
Manning, Toure, Betts, Brown, Martin, Falck, Allen, Stepp, one of Scott/Morrison, and one of Fidone, Grimes, Hardy, and Neville and the top 8 are better by leaps and bounds than they were this year.
Add Luke in there, all of a sudden you don’t suck so hard.

giphy.gif

I don’t think we’re done in the portal yet. I think we are for now. Mind you, juco plays this spring and you’ll have more kids make decisions to transfer from their current school between now and June. We’ll likely lose a kid or two between that time and now as well. I think we’ll add two more kids plus have enough room to put Miller and Martin on scholarship and go into fall camp right at 85.

I don’t think we’re done in the portal yet. I think we are for now. Mind you, juco plays this spring and you’ll have more kids make decisions to transfer from their current school between now and June. We’ll likely lose a kid or two between that time and now as well. I think we’ll add two more kids plus have enough room to put Miller and Martin on scholarship and go into fall camp right at 85.
2 is the max we can add right? 1 possibly being AD so potentially 1 more from the portal or juco.

2 is the max we can add right? 1 possibly being AD so potentially 1 more from the portal or juco.

I’d have to check the numbers again, but I was thinking we could add three which would mean if we count AD we could add two more.

edit
I
Keep forgetting about the UNI kid. So the number is two more, minus AD, so we can add one more.

It sounds like Luke is not leaving as it stands now. He’ll rep at QB and WR this spring, summer, and fall.
His dad has played a role here. You heard earlier in the week he was all but gone. There was truth to this as Luke didn’t like what Scott had to say to him about where he was as a QB. His dad stepped in and basically told Luke that Scott was right, but also, playing WR isn’t a bad thing.

Manning has played a huge role in getting Stepp and Toure here. We should hear a lot about him being a leader this spring, summer, and fall. I think he’s primed for a big year next year.
Manning, Toure, Betts, Brown, Martin, Falck, Allen, Stepp, one of Scott/Morrison, and one of Fidone, Grimes, Hardy, and Neville and the top 8 are better by leaps and bounds than they were this year.
The nug on Luke and his father actually gives me hope that there are still level headed mature parents out there who ‘get it’ these days. If true, THANK YOU father McCaffrey. Honestly very refreshing.

Love the Manning nugget too. Bodes well.

I would rather see Luke moved full time-for his and our sake. You gotta try to maximize his potential somewhere, and splitting reps typically isn’t going to do that. But this is good news. Hopefully he is just getting a few reps at QB to keep it fresh in case he is needed.
3rd QB and game changer WR with that speed.

Just want to say....

my-balls-work.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back