Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Miss St hires Lebby as HC (1 Viewer)

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Also I bet he hires Art to be an assistant at Moo State, their administration won’t give a fuck.
Hope he does. The rest of the SEC is gonna curb stomp this guy. Really uninspired hire

Miss State needs to be a trap game if they wanna have any success. Shoulda hired Chadwell

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hope he does. The rest of the SEC is gonna curb stomp this guy. Really uninspired hire

Miss State needs to be a trap game if they wanna have any success. Shoulda hired Chadwell
I thought they might go back to Dan Mullen.

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
I thought they might go back to Dan Mullen.

Dans pretty happy on TV per some Miss State guys I golf with every summer. If he gets back into coaching it’s at Holy Cross or some northeast job that lets him follow his kids sports around in the offseason

Love Starkvegas. Been to a couple games down there and host them back home every time they make the CWS.

Back’s against the wall with the super league on the way. Really think they’ll regret this one

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nah. Dan Mullen is sunk at this point.
But between this and AM (not a bad hire but not great) we can agree Nebraska got lucky with Rhule last year. Super conferences are going to make it harder to get a good coach.
You will still have those lesser conferences to pick from. I don’t see it any harder to find a quality coach than it was. Hell we haven’t got it right for how many years now?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds