Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan posts to lighten our mood today (1 Viewer)

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Here’s my favorite so far today from the Michigan board, courtesy of some potato named maizenblue_follower:

I think it would be absolutely hilarious after we beat OSU on Saturday,​

that the whole stadium chants SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, while Petitti is seated next to President Ono, then Ono looks at Petitti with a big smile, as Ono is chanting SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC. Imagine how Petitti would crap his pants.

Are we moving to a new league, not likely. However, I think it is time we begin to make that twig to begin to think what could be.

What would really shake Petitti up, is for a member of the SEC league office to be in attendence and he is introduced to Petitti while Ono ic chanting SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC.

Petitti would freak out!

Is it likely we'd actually leave? No, but, what the hell... Petitti deserves this kind of treatment.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Here’s my favorite so far today from the Michigan board, courtesy of some potato named maizenblue_follower:

I think it would be absolutely hilarious after we beat OSU on Saturday,​

that the whole stadium chants SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC, while Petitti is seated next to President Ono, then Ono looks at Petitti with a big smile, as Ono is chanting SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC. Imagine how Petitti would crap his pants.

Are we moving to a new league, not likely. However, I think it is time we begin to make that twig to begin to think what could be.

What would really shake Petitti up, is for a member of the SEC league office to be in attendence and he is introduced to Petitti while Ono ic chanting SEC, SEC, SEC, SEC.

Petitti would freak out!

Is it likely we'd actually leave? No, but, what the hell... Petitti deserves this kind of treatment.
These people are giving off strong Branch Davidian vibes.

It’s like they are Scientologists who aren’t allowed to read any articles about Michigan except those generated by Michigan fan sites.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
These people are giving off strong Branch Davidian vibes.

It’s like they are Scientologists who aren’t allowed to read any articles about Michigan except those generated by Michigan fan sites.
You're being a suppressive person

• Haha
Reactions: Irv

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds