Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan got notice from NCAA

Makes me think they'll receive a 2nd for cheating their ASSES off.

They should....effing cheaters.
Yeah this isn’t even for the Conner Stalions stuff. I went and looked at the Michigan Rivals board.

Harbaughs contract has not been extended yet but in the works. Will be interesting to see if this has any effect. Most of their posters are calling this a witch hunt and claim they will be suing NCAA.

Yeah this isn’t even for the Conner Stalions stuff. I went and looked at the Michigan Rivals board.

Harbaughs contract has not been extended yet but in the works. Will be interesting to see if this has any effect. Most of their posters are calling this a witch hunt and claim they will be suing NCAA.
You know, my 1st cousins all graduated from M. And they're good, classy and NOT in your face dipshits. About as anti Cocksuckingeye as you can get.

HOWEVER, they have been the masters of spin for decades.

charlie murphy fuck yo couch GIF

FUCK YO COUCH Jim!!

Cau

Cause it is a witch hunt. Old people like you need to just move on already

So at this point there’s virtually no chance Harbaugh is back next year, right?
I'd say so but I thought the same last year.

I'd love to see Alabama beat them down so Jim sees a ceiling at Michigan and combined with the NCAA investigations, he finally leaves.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back