Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Michigan gone crazy (1 Viewer)

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Just perusing the latest laughs in the Michigan rivals site. They’ve gone over the deep end now. They are claiming Stalions was working undercover for the federal government. He was at Michigan to uncover corruption in college football. They are also saying the sign stealing was a plant story and the real target is Day and OSU.
Sounds like it was Antifa. I knew it.
epic fail falling GIF

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
I hear you, but these are college athletes. While they should know how to do their jobs, they also have their college studies to focus on. Having them change signs every week could easily over overload them and get them confused.

Sims gets confused on which way to turn to hand off; imagine him knowing different signs every week.
You don’t have to change signs. Just change the wristband. Signal in 34. Everyone look at their wrist band and run play 34. The number that corresponds to every play can change every drive if you want.

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman
Just perusing the latest laughs in the Michigan rivals site. They’ve gone over the deep end now. They are claiming Stalions was working undercover for the federal government. He was at Michigan to uncover corruption in college football. They are also saying the sign stealing was a plant story and the real target is Day and OSU.
Gone? I think they've been for quite some time.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
This has probably been mentioned before. Michigan board says Stalians was wearing some Ray-Ban sunglasses that record. They say that is definitely what he was wearing at CMU game when on sidelines.

doublewing

Running Back

Enabling cheaters even more

Interesting, especially with the caveat of him not pursuing NFL jobs. I don't think Harbaugh can resist the annual flirtation.

It's now or never for him and the NFL. I'd assume with all of the baggage he's accumulated at Michigan and investigations not yet completed, that he'd jump ship. Another playoff flop could push him over the top on that decision.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds