Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Matt Rhule Re-tweet (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I started following Rhule on twitter a week or so ago. No activity on his account for over a year as of yesterday.

Today, there was something new, something he must have re-tweeted in the last 24 hours. It was this tweet, Listen to the video clip.

jaihawk

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Guess it's time to change the furnace filter in the house because it must be really dusty in here...

Thanks for sharing that!

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I read that one as a group email many moons ago. The story ended at Mrs. Thompson's funeral, where she was buried wearing the bracelet. There's your "onion finish". It got me.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
I started following Rhule on twitter a week or so ago. No activity on his account for over a year as of yesterday.

Today, there was something new, something he must have re-tweeted in the last 24 hours. It was this tweet, Listen to the video clip.

No location tag on the RT, unfortunately.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Thanks for sharing OP.

Somebody recently show Matty R some belief? Those who have been shown belief tend to show belief in others. Turd just light a fuggin fire under Mr. Rhule?

ac husker

Safety
Elite Member
Awesome. I just started following him. Anyone notice Mike Dawson follows him as well? Sorry if already pointed out.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds