Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

March Madness (1 Viewer)

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
UCONN and Houston are on a path to be the top two overall seeds barring any meltdowns. The remainder of the top 10 is going to have some movement with Purdue, Kansas, and UNC fading.

I think it's going to be another early exit for the BIG 10 teams. The Big 12 looks to be the deepest league with multiple teams that look good enough to win the tournament. Houston, IA State, Kansas, Baylor, and Texas Tech are all teams I like. The Big 12 is projected to send 9 teams, which is tied with the SEC for the most bids. I haven't watched enough of the Big East to have a feel there.

Who do you like to make a run?

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
My champ is UConn, my final four is Houston, UConn, Cockeye State, and Auburn. Also like Baylor and UNC

Seed-dependent teams that I'll pick to move on are Washington State, New Mexico, Gonzaga, Northwestern and Virginia

Your cinderella will be either High Point, McNeese, Yale, or South Florida

Kansas, Pickle Smoochers, or Wisconsin will get knocked off early

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Feels like a team that could win 2-3 if everyone is playing up to their potential, working together, and we pull the right match-ups, or lose by 18 in the first round if we start doing sloppy hero ball.
I'm just imagining a world in which Nebraska makes it to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8. I like that world. It has a statue in it of Hoiberg standing with Keisei in it.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Watching Keisei drain a step back 3 to put Nebraska up 12 with under 10 mins to go against some higher seeded team and put his hands on his head and the crowd goes bizerk while Kevin Harlan screams “GOOOOD” and they call time out while this plays out to commercial is going to kick fucking ass:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds