Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Mahomes Cuckhold Story (1 Viewer)

TrentMilfer

Horny Walk-on
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Happy Friday Plati Boys

As I promised @Jim14510 @Cheese Sandwich

To get down to brass tax my friends wife is sorority sistas with a fine young lady who had the pleasure of getting dicked down by Future HOFamer Pat Mahomes.

the key part is that this was on HER bachelorette party. The bachelorette party took place in Nashville. Same weekend the NFL draft was in town in April 2019.
After taking the trip to pleasure town with Mahomes, she then took a trip back to the Midwest back to her fiancé. She married this poor cuckhold who has no idea.

apparently Mahomes kept sliding in her insta DMs after all this took place. I called bs On everything immediately since I don’t want my golden boy Mahomes tarnished in anyway. My buddy sent me a video of this special young lady and Mahomes dancing together in Nashville. And I confirmed that Mahomes follows this girl on Instagram.

hope this was worth the wait. If you have any questions I will probably not answer them. Thx fam!

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
https%3A%2F%2Farrowheadaddict.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1203669376-850x560.jpeg

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Happy Friday Plati Boys

As I promised @Jim14510 @Cheese Sandwich

To get down to brass tax my friends wife is sorority sistas with a fine young lady who had the pleasure of getting dicked down by Future HOFamer Pat Mahomes.

the key part is that this was on HER bachelorette party. The bachelorette party took place in Nashville. Same weekend the NFL draft was in town in April 2019.
After taking the trip to pleasure town with Mahomes, she then took a trip back to the Midwest back to her fiancé. She married this poor cuckhold who has no idea.

apparently Mahomes kept sliding in her insta DMs after all this took place. I called bs On everything immediately since I don’t want my golden boy Mahomes tarnished in anyway. My buddy sent me a video of this special young lady and Mahomes dancing together in Nashville. And I confirmed that Mahomes follows this girl on Instagram.

hope this was worth the wait. If you have any questions I will probably not answer them. Thx fam!
Now THIS is premium content that we deserve.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds