Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Luke

In reference to Luke

• Frost is full of shit

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • There are no insiders on this situation

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Insiders - Frost wanted Luke to switch positions. Made Luke not happy and inevitably will transfer.

Frost quotes paraphrased - Luke will be a great qb and I'll never ask him to change positions.

Started this poll on RSS too to see if there's a variance in answers.

I don’t know if this is directed at me or not but I will respond.

Look at my OP in the “Luke Waterboy Nug” thread and then look at what Frost said today. If you are fluent at reading “coach speak,” it lines up pretty well with what Waterboy was told.

I did not say the deal was that Luke was changing positions. I said that he had agreed to be given the spring to work on QB and then reevaluate if a position change is necessary.

Frost isn’t going to tell the press “Yeah I know Luke is a QB but he’s pretty bad at throwing so we are going to have a fake QB competition this spring and then switch positions.”

He’s gonna say exactly what he said. You gotta make Luke feel like he’s being given a fair shake at QB. You don’t talk to the press about a position change until it actually happens, especially at QB.

To recap, here is the info I brought:
Luke is not leaving as of now: CORRECT
Luke is still a QB, at least through the Spring: CORRECT
Luke is open to a position change of QB doesn’t workout: WE WON’T KNOW UNTIL IT HAPPENS

Oh. And Deab really missed the mark in TT this morning. Something tells me his source is NCIU.

I don’t know if this is directed at me or not but I will respond.

Look at my OP in the “Luke Waterboy Nug” thread and then look at what Frost said today. If you are fluent at reading “coach speak,” it lines up pretty well with what Waterboy was told.

I did not say the deal was that Luke was changing positions. I said that he had agreed to be given the spring to work on QB and then reevaluate if a position change is necessary.

Frost isn’t going to tell the press “Yeah I know Luke is a QB but he’s pretty bad at throwing so we are going to have a fake QB competition this spring and then switch positions.”

He’s gonna say exactly what he said. You gotta make Luke feel like he’s being given a fair shake at QB. You don’t talk to the press about a position change until it actually happens, especially at QB.

To recap, here is the info I brought:
Luke is not leaving as of now: CORRECT
Luke is still a QB, at least through the Spring: CORRECT
Luke is open to a position change of QB doesn’t workout: WE WON’T KNOW UNTIL IT HAPPENS

Oh. And Deab really missed the mark in TT this morning. Something tells me his source is NCIU.
Not at all brother. Youre very clear when relaying info of where its coming from and even go back and clarify if questions get brought up from the info. This also isn't a calling out of insiders. They get info and pass it along.

I think the concensus of what rumors came out is that Scott was asking him to change positions. Now he's saying he'd never ask him to change positions.

Not at all brother. Youre very clear when relaying info of where its coming from and even go back and clarify if questions get brought up from the info. This also isn't a calling out of insiders. They get info and pass it along.

I think the concensus of what rumors came out is that Scott was asking him to change positions. Now he's saying he'd never ask him to change positions.
Yeah lol I get it.

Here’s an important part of that Frost quote: “If it ever got to the point where he wasn’t the guy (at QB), he’s a really good athlete.”

Reinforcing your dedication to a QB while at the same time leaving the door slightly cracked.

That is coach speak at its finest.

I lean towards Frost is full of shit given that we know with 95% certainty that McCaffery noped out of playing against Buttgers. This seems like Frost is just fluffing him to the press because our qb situation likely gets extra mega fucky if he transfers.

As a general rule of thumb I don't believe any inside info, so this is based almost entirely on my own observation of the world.

I lean towards Frost is full of shit given that we know with 95% certainty that McCaffery noped out of playing against Buttgers. This seems like Frost is just fluffing him to the press because our qb situation likely gets extra mega fucky if he transfers.
Thats my line of thought too.

As a general rule of thumb I don't believe any inside info, so this is based almost entirely on my own observation of the world.
I do not believe Luke opted out of Rutgers. I think Deab got schooled and tripped over his own dick in TT today.

I do not believe Luke opted out of Rutgers. I think Deab got schooled and tripped over his own dick in TT today.
Eh. Didn't look too hurt and definitely got a terse response from Frost post game when asked about it. But maybe.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back