Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kool Aid, Sunshine & Message Board Guardians (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
angry randy marsh GIF by South Park
post warriors GIF

NeAz

Linebacker
Elite Member
Thanks, hopefully not too serious. Luckily it is at a position where we have some talented depth.
Fools gold. Backups are Belt, Liewer, Martin, Hahn. Top 3 might be descent, but there’s no depth.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fools gold. Backups are Belt, Liewer, Martin, Hahn. Top 3 might be descent, but there’s no depth.
We have at least 5 I'm very comfortable with. Palmer, Washington, Martin, Castenada & Brown plus it sounds like Rahmir Johnson will be filling a hybrid RB/WR position. Thats some speed and talent. Will be interesting to see if any of the Freshman see some time. Seems like Bonnar has gotten quite a bit of hype.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
We have at least 5 I'm very comfortable with. Palmer, Washington, Martin, Castenada & Brown plus it sounds like Rahmir Johnson will be filling a hybrid RB/WR position. Thats some speed and talent. Will be interesting to see if any of the Freshman see some time. Seems like Bonnar has gotten quite a bit of hype.
My guess...Rhamir will play almost exclusively slot unless it's a 3rd down back role. Otherwise, It's Grant and Irvin, then maybe some Yant. Guessing Yant will be the SY back.

Hoping the OL can be serviceable tomorrow and Grant goes off. I think he could be a really really good back.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Been one of the hardest defenders of Scott Frost for now 5 years. I understand Game 1 hiccups with the new pieces and all, but if we come out and look like shit like we have, like obvious shit, then I'm out
We could very well look like shit, but Frost better win. No one will care how the team looks in week 1 down the road if it’s a win.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m assuming we lose if we play like Gonorhea
If we lose it’s all over for Frost. If we win looking shitty it’s still 1-0 and it will lead to the first 3 game winning streak in the Frost era, so there will be hope. I really don’t expect the offense to look very good tomorrow with the new coaches and all the new players. Hopefully the defense and special teams do the job and we should be fine.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
If we lose it’s all over for Frost. If we win looking shitty it’s still 1-0 and it will lead to the first 3 game winning streak in the Frost era, so there will be hope. I really don’t expect the offense to look very good tomorrow with the new coaches and all the new players. Hopefully the defense and special teams do the job and we should be fine.
You know they did talk about that on the radio this week, Would you rather be 3-1 with a loss to OU, or 3-1 with a loss to NW? Obviously OU is the answer but could we get to that point as a fan base? Idk

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds