Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Kickoff times (1 Viewer)

Ducati

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Is it weird that they have not announced a kickoff time yet for either of our next two games? Does anyone know what time they might be? I’ll be in town for both and was going to plan my weekends.

Cornicator

Cornerback
Insider
Is it weird that they have not announced a kickoff time yet for either of our next two games? Does anyone know what time they might be? I’ll be in town for both and was going to plan my weekends.

Actually that's pretty normal for the Big Ten. Hell, Penn State and Ohio State play the same Saturday and that game time hasn't even been announced.

Pretty sure the NW game will be a 2:30 game on BTN..

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
It really grinds my gears that they have to wait until the last possible moment to announce gametimes. Me and oldred need to plan our weekends.
Underrated part of the "more people are watching from home instead of going to the game" equation. Lot of people need to make travel/logistics plans more than a week or 2 in advance.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds