Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Kicker Alvano Commits (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can we crowdfund this Foley cat some Runza gift cards for Christmas?
We should get him an assortment of Gift Cards from iconic Nebraska eateries. He looks like he knows his way around a Fork. No doubt he is a member of the Clean Plate Club. I am guessing he would appreciate a good greasy spoon Diner or any old school restaurant. What are some "must visit" restaurants in Nebraska?

-Ole's Big Game Steakhouse
-Bella Italia
-Big Fred's
-Bronco's Burgers
-Dinkers

We could have tPB sponsor his culinary tour of Nebraska. I think the players & fans are going to love Foley

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
We should get him an assortment of Gift Cards from iconic Nebraska eateries. He looks like he knows his way around a Fork. No doubt he is a member of the Clean Plate Club. I am guessing he would appreciate a good greasy spoon Diner or any old school restaurant. What are some "must visit" restaurants in Nebraska?

-Bella Italia
-Big Fred's
-Bronco's Burgers
-Dinkers

We could have tPB sponsor his culinary tour of Nebraska. I think the players & fans are going to love Foley
Can't forget Hi-Way Diner. It's a shame they aren't open 24/7 anymore.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member

-Bella Italia
-Big Fred's
-Bronco's Burgers
-Dinkers

He might drive all the way to Oles every week. We would never miss on a kid from Sidney again.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member

-Bella Italia
-Big Fred's
-Bronco's Burgers
-Dinkers

Also get him a personal cask of Dorothy Lynch.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds