Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Joey Chestnut out of hotdog eating contest. Thanks Libs (1 Viewer)

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
"MLE said in a statement: “We are devastated to learn that Joey Chestnut has chosen to represent a rival brand that sells plant-based hot dogs rather than competing in the 2024 Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July Hot Dog Eating Contest."

Wow! The wiener wars are heating up. Sad to see an innocent wiener man like Joey get caught up in the carnage...

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I feel like you should be blaming capitalism instead of the libs. The man chose to go with who is more than likely paying him more. #followthemoney
Yep, for sure a money thing and Joey Chestnut is my favorite wiener eater but MLE is in the right here. Eating fake meat in a hot dog eating contest is about as UnAmerican as it comes. Don't be a pussy, Joey.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Not clicking on the artcile, but what is the deal here?

He's not going to compete because they use a brand of hot dog that he doesn't endorse?

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Who would win an eat a hotdog and run 100m race between Joey chestnut and Usain Bolt? I think chestnut would smoke him.
Are you saying they eat a set number of hot dogs then run 100m? (or vice versa. Doesn't matter)

Of course Chestnut would win. In a straight up 100m race, Bolt would win by 5 or 6 seconds. In any contest eating 20 or more hot dogs, Chestnut would beat Bolt by way more than 5 or 6 seconds.

DrumMonkeyRobot

Cornerback
Elite Member
Very sad to see Joey want to stuff vegan wieners in his mouth. That's only one step removed from stuffing other dudes' wieners in your mouth.
To be fair, the non-vegan wieners are much closer to a real dick since they’re both actual meat. So using logic, you’re the gay one for eating real meat in phallic form, not Joey.

Enjoy your dicks and buns.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
To be fair, the non-vegan wieners are much closer to a real dick since they’re both actual meat. So using logic, you’re the gay one for eating real meat in phallic form, not Joey.

Enjoy your dicks and buns.
season 1 showtime GIF by Shameless

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
I haven't ever had a vegan hot dog before, but it's gotta be better quality than most of hot dogs I've eaten in my life.

Give me the Chicago Dog toppings and it's alright alright alright

Scott Hall

Linebacker
Elite Member
Are you saying they eat a set number of hot dogs then run 100m? (or vice versa. Doesn't matter)

Of course Chestnut would win. In a straight up 100m race, Bolt would win by 5 or 6 seconds. In any contest eating 20 or more hot dogs, Chestnut would beat Bolt by way more than 5 or 6 seconds.
Eat one hotdog then run 100m.

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
Not clicking on the artcile, but what is the deal here?

He's not going to compete because they use a brand of hot dog that he doesn't endorse?
Nathan's hotdogs sponsors the event and Joey took some kind of deal with a vegan hotdog maker. It makes sense Nathan's wouldn't want him competing in their contest. It's a similar reason Nebraska athletes can only wear Adidas apparel.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds